Friday, October 26, 2012

What's New

Ok so I was bored last night and decided to try and work on an interesting header for the blog. As you can see this is the new header for now and I am not impressed with my skills.

I want to thank reader S for his support in helping me out. I will be working on a better header but it needs some time. Any suggestions/advice or help would be greatly appreciated from the readers.

You may also have noticed that there is a search tool now to help out in finding specific posts in my blog as well as a short list of the commentators on the blog. I am thankful and appreciate all the comments that I receive from the lovely readers of TKG.

TKG wishes you all a happy Eid Mubarak and the days to come to be filled with happiness, joy and fun. Have a great day with your family and friends.

Picture courtesy of Google Images
 

No comments:

Post a Comment