Friday, August 31, 2012

A day to be remembered


So today is Friday. I was going to take today off and post tomorrow but I just had such an interesting day today that I wanted to share what happened. So I was on my way to the graveyard as usual when I found a guy who was stuck in the sand. I asked him if he needed assistance as he was deep inside and no one else was around. I remembered that recently I went to the desert and got stuck and it is a scary experience especially when you're alone. I will post about the desert later and my trip to the north later. Well from what I remembered, it is important not to dig yourself too deep inside the sand. So with the help of my brother we started to dig the tires out of the sand and pushing the car out and success at last. The man was grateful for the help. It is a great feeling to finally help someone but I regret I didn't take any pictures of the process :p

I checked Google Images to find a decent image for this post but to my surprise I found these:





Bentley Continental stuck in Desert Sands











Bentley Flying Spur Stuck in the Sand




Pink Range Rover stuck in the Saudi Desert



The picture of a Rolls-Royce stuck in the desert is something unique and extraordinary though

No comments:

Post a Comment