Sunday, March 18, 2012

Words of Wisdom - Love

As said by Bob Marley,

You may not be her first, her last, or her only, she loved before you she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either. And the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.

What great words of encouragement. When asked what I would do when I met the right woman (I have already met her and she is amazing ;) )

I say: Easy I will be with her always going through whatever obstacles that lie. I will walk with her, talk to her about anything and everything! I will hold her hand and not let go. If she gets tired of walking I will lift her of her feet and carry her on my arms even if I have to circle the whole World I won't let her fall. I will gaze into her eyes and see what I have missed all my life! It is hard being far from her but patience is important for the best result. I believe true love exists but it depends on how lucky you are in life. I'm a gentleman who is looking for one lucky lady, not 2 or 3 or 4 just the special one who I can show my lovable side to and I think I have found her :)

Update: Things are always complicated when it comes to love

No comments:

Post a Comment